Well - I've debated on how to make a blog comeback for several weeks now ... and before I debate any longer on the 'perfect' return post ... I better just get some stuff out there and get going again! (I hope some of you are still checking!)

Lauryn enjoying a cider slushy ... we were supposed to be sharing but obviously the two straw method became a much more efficient way for her to slurp it down!
Attempting to leave a 15 acre corn maze ... did you know the sun sets really quickly! We ended up walking through the corn rows rather than following the maze. Poor Ron would not have made a good pioneer with his 3 small kids, wife and sister-in-law tagging along!
Day Two at the pumpkin patch ... Ron and Sarah spent FOREVER feeding these animals grass. I stood at a distance with Nate while we baked in the hot October sun armed with hand sanitizer. The animals kept eating and eating any piece of grass Ron, Sarah and the kids stuck by their mouths.

Proud owner of a happy faced pumpkin ... later turned into a happy/scary pumpkin after he saw Lauryn and Ron's scary faced pumpkins.
We've had alot of fun this fall going to fall festivals, parades, the apple orchard, on hayrides and the pumpkin patch (three times!). Here's just a few photos of some of our adventures!
Nate picking his 1st pumpkin! (or attempting to stand upright for a few seconds so I could snap a photo!)
Ron and the kids enjoying a nice hayride (Pumpkin Patch trip #3) on a cold October night.
Lauryn, VERY enthusiastically cleaning out her pumpkin ... thanks to a catchy little tune Ron made up to make the smell and the feel of pumpkin guts not seem so gross!
1 comment:
I'm still checking. Well, okay, my blog tells me that you posted. But I was SO excited to see it! YEAH!!!!
Post a Comment