Ron and Ben happened upon a $3 bicycle at a garage sale last Saturday. They scrubbed it down, cleaned it up, lowered the seat and hooked on the training wheels! Ben was very excited to learn how to ride a bike and picked it up very quickly! He has been working hard and practicing everyday. He is pretty impressed with his newly discovered skill and has even ventured to a little 'off-roading' in the yard. It is so cute to watch him reach this next 'big boy' milestone.
Speaking of 'big boy' milestones ... Nate enjoyed hanging out in his jumpster for the 1st time over the weekend. He sat in it and jumped while I cleaned the garage with my mom and Codi. He looked like he was enjoying the upright view!

I also had to share this picture of Lauryn. She typically takes awhile to settle down for her naps and bedtime and we can often hear her chatting away to anything in her room that will listen. One recent afternoon she seemed to be talking on and on and on ... so I thought I better march into her room and tell her to settle down and get to sleep. As I opened the door, there she was - sitting on the floor... just like this. My stern lecture turned into hysterical laughter as I looked at her with her makeshift 'hat' shoved down over her eyes as she said "What, Mommy?". It's hard to keep my composure sometimes!
2 comments:
So glad to have you up and blogging!! Nate looks so old in the jumper. Wow!
Hi Lynette, long time no see!! I can't believe your family has grown to 5!! When we moved you were not even married! Congratulations, you have a beautiful family. ( got your blog's address from Jill's)
Post a Comment