Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!


Today is the big day Nate turned one! It's been such a crazy year, full of changes and I'm so thankful he's been a part of our family during all those transitions! Of course, I've been reflecting back on the past year and even before that to when I found out I was pregnant with him. At the time, I was shocked to discover I was pregnant again ... since that wasn't part of my 'plan' ... but am I ever glad my plan got the ax and God's prevailed! :) Nate is a joy and blessing to all of us. Our sweet, precious baby boy. A few years ago, if you had told me about a mom that had a 3, 2 and 1 yr old I probably would've said she was crazy! If you read the meaning of "Irish Triplets", alot of other people think that, too. But, I can't imagine it any other way! While the days aren't always easy and rarely glamorous I can honestly say that from the wonderful moments of knowing they were growing inside me, to giving birth through getting them ready for bed tonight there is nothing I'd rather be doing! Happy Birthday Nate, I love you!

No comments: